Friday, July 17, 2009

Yesterday the medical mission group arrived back at Namwianga for some much needed rest and relaxation before going out for the next set of clinics on Saturday. I came back a little earlier than the rest of the team because I got sick yet again with a fever and really bad cough and congestion. I will not be going with the group for the next set of clinics, which is disappointing and frustrating when I know there is so much that I could be doing. But I wouldn't be much help in the state that I am in.
All in all, the mecial mission has been very successful so far and we have seen thousands and thousands of patients. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are, you can check the medical mission website for that info if you're interested. I hope you enjoy the pictures below from the clinics.

1 comment:

Lana Wilkins said...

Hope you're feeling better!