Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm here!


I arrived in Zambia right on time on Thursday. All my luggage arrived along with me, which is pretty much a miracle since I hadn't laid eyes on it since Austin, and had taken 3 different flights and spent the night in Johannesburg. When I came out of baggage claim, my parents were there to meet me, along with JASON AND GEORGE!!! They are so big now, but as cute as ever. The picture is of George and me outside the Livingstone airport with some traditional African dancers who were performing (Jason was too scared to go anywhere near them and George clung to me for dear life the entire time).

1 comment:

Kristi and Ken said...

so glad you made it safe and sound! I bet you were so happy to see those little boys and it looks like they were happy to see you too- even after two years!