Friday, July 3, 2009

Unpacking



When we got to my parent's house after a bumpy 2 hour ride from Livingstone, I let the boys open up a bag I had packed with goodies for them in it. It felt like Christmas morning with the boys tearing through the bag and pulling out each item with excitement and then rushing to the living room to open them up and play. At one point they even climbed inside the bag. I think their favorite item was some little toy trucks that cost $1 at Wal-Mart. It doesn't take much to make these boys happy. :)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hi, Sara. Hope you have the best summer ever. I'll look forward to your blog posts.

It's burning hot here and Lesley and Chad are missing Blue Haven weather.

May God bless you and your family and all those you work with and for.

Love,
Denise

Lisa Hanna said...

Hey!! Those boys are the cutest!! Hope you are having a great time. We'll be following the blog--be safe!

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it safely and with your luggage. Hope you have a wonderful experience. Those little guys are precious, and I can see why you were anxious to see them. Stay cool and safe. Looking forward to keeping up with your adventures.

Trish said...

Hi Sara, I just logged on to the blog and was so glad to see your progress! It has been so hot here. Keep us posted I love to keep up with you. I will keep you in my prayers. The little guys are the most adorable little things, I am sure that they just love you. Take care and be safe!!!! TRISH