Friday, July 6, 2007

My African Home


Judy Treat asked where all the Americans are staying when they get here for the medical mission, so I thought I'd show you where I have been staying, and where some of the other Americans will be staying when they get here also. This is my parents' 3-bedroom home. It was mistakenly built larger than my parents' plans, but the mistake in size has turned into a blessing because they have been able to host many people that visit the mission in their home. Currently we have 7 people staying here, but by Sunday night we will have 18 total. The rest of the Americans (about 100 in all) are staying in Zambian homes on the mission. Then when we leave on the medical mission we will sleep in tents out in the bush for three nights at a time.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hey Sara! Good to see you're still having a good time and doing well. We just got back from CBH...and oh yeah, we're moving to Texas on July 28th. I got a teaching job in Lubbock. Talk to you soon! Love, Lesley